I have been waiting since last October for such a INDEPENDENT test. This is
the result of the first INDEPENDENT test.

It reminded me of my flying saucer.  It was a device with many coils and
electronics hanging on a string.  It produced transnational thrust when
energized.

I took it to a local universality for a test.  It did not work there.  Why?
I later found that it was attracted to bed springs near the wall in an adjacent
room.  No saucer, just an electromagnet going for some metal.

Measuring input power without correction for power factor or RMS wave shape it
this same thing.  I suggest he use DC heater power or a watt meter.

I had hoped for more from Rossi.  I was dissipointed but I learned fast from my
mistake.

Frank Z