I've put together some graphs of exothermic proton and deuteron capture
reaction networks for several materials together with associated decay
chains.  See:

https://docs.google.com/open?id=0BzKtdce19-wySThpSnd3bUxJdDQ

A PDF can be obtained by choosing "Download" from the "File" menu at the
left.  If you see any details in error, let me know.  There is a
fascinating pair of reactions that I haven't completely made sense of yet:

  15N + D -> 13C + A + 7.7 MeV
  13C + D -> 15N + γ + 16.1 MeV

At face value, it is a catalytic reaction that takes deuterium and yields
helium-4.  But I'm not able to make sense of the energy balance.  it
appears to be saying that if you take 15N and add deuterium, you'll get 13C
and some energy, and if you take 13C and add deuterium, you'll get 15N and
some energy.  I've probably messed up the calculation; if not, there's some
magic going on there.

Eric