Guys,

Go with me on this one:  My latest dark/collapsed matter theory predicts a
couple of things I want to ask your help on:

1)  During an active orbit of dark matter through/around the earth (which
is happening right now wherever there are intense low pressure systems and
sinkholes forming), which can last for months, I have a massive particle
with

+/- 1E29 Joules of Kinetic Energy passing in a fairly steady stream into a
sinkhole or part of Earth somewhere.  Where it comes out is a hurricane or
twister.  Where it goes in is a sinkhole or earthquake waiting to happen.

What is the best way to collect/utilize  that energy?  It is what is
collapsing the earth in Louisiana.  Can I put a coil around it? I am not
sure if it carries a charge or not.   It gives of Hawking radiation/heat
but I think is in equilibrium with the air.  Maybe a thermosiphon?

It is the source of energy for most earthquakes, Hurricanes, etc...


2)  My latest update predicts that , possibly, the crop circles that are
not the trampled kind (faked) may be caused by this dark matter orbiting
through the earth which is inducing changes in the stalks:
http://www.bltresearch.com/plantab.php

Based upon the patterns formed which are beautiful, are the orbiting
particles really creating that intricate pattern by earth's rotation, etc.
or is the dark matter trying to tell us something???  i.e. communicate to
us????????

Stewart
http://darkmattersalot.com


P.S. I have not been drinking wine/alcohol.

Reply via email to