BTW, the particle is orbiting with a speed in the neighborhood of 500
miles/second and zooms by only once every 1-100 seconds depending upon its
orbit.

My suggestions for a long life:

Don't walk or fly into or between active sinkholes, potholes, waterspouts,
dust devils, tornadoes or hurricanes (I hope you already knew the last two)

Don't stay in the same place for too long in case an energetic heavy
particle is orbiting through that point on the earth, very bad for your
health - personal sinkhole.

If you detect a 0-1 Hz reoccurring seismic activity in your vicinity (1-100
second period) and you are near an active fault line, get out.

Figure out what those crop circles are telling us.

Stewart
http://darkmattersalot.com