From: Eric Walker [mailto:eric.wal...@gmail.com]
Sent: Sunday, September 23, 2012 9:30 PM
To: vortex-l@eskimo.com
Subject: EXTERNAL: Re: [Vo]:Good Alloy for Celani type reaction costs 5 cents :
Chuck Sites

On Sun, Sep 23, 2012 at 6:00 PM, David Roberson
<dlrober...@aol.com<mailto:dlrober...@aol.com>> wrote:

At the moment my hydrogen loading system is taking 1 amp at about 20 volts.
The voltage reading varies greatly depending upon the spacing between the
electrodes as expected with a resistive electrolyte.

I'm enjoying the crazy tabletop experiment a little more than I should.

Let's see -- a nickel coin, pencil lead, borax ...  Maybe you can work out and
document a simple protocol for others, and then do large run of the
experiments, and, using statistical analysis, show that there's a significant
difference in the integrated temperature series in the cell with the nickel
versus the cell with the pencil lead.  Just for fun, you could use a simple
mercury thermometer rather than something fancy; there would be no end to the
amusement if LENR could be convincingly established using stuff that can be
found in one's home.

Eric