The manual is ... Chinese and Chinglish :

*regulator / steady flow characteristics "

The series features the work of power as the voltage regulator / converter-type automatic steady flow, it changes with the load Regulators with the state of steady flow between the consecutive conversion, the voltage regulator and a state of steady flow as a point of intersection between the conversion to For-point.

At least that's better English than I could render Chinese. A long, long, time ago we got an order from China for a vlsi layout system. We actually got an export license, but the money never reached us, so we didn't ship it.