Abd,

When a neutrino collides with a hydrogen proton you get a triple track.
 See photo on wilkipedia from 1970.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neutrino

Cold fusion is the production of neutrinos, which are also considered a
dark matter candidate.  They are colliding with Hydrogen and also
triggering beta decays.  That is what they do.

Scientists expect a large amount of them from the sun, i just found massive
particles of dark matter (in my model) orbiting through the center of
hurricanes and tornadoes as well as triggering volcanoes, fish kills and
bird kills and most sinkholes.  All most likely expelled from the sun
during high solar activity.

No kidding, no gremlins

Stewart
Http://darkmattersalot.com