>From David:

> This is exactly what the world does not need.  I can see
> the patent trolls licking their lips as they contemplate
> how to litigate ridiculous claims against each other and
> the legitimate inventors.

Unfortunately, I suspect it is inevitable in our digital society. NTL, I
suspect we will survive this sickness. Incidentally, NPR Radio "Fresh Air"
by Terry Gross broadcast a fascinating discussion with an expert on such
matters. Check out Fresh Air at:

http://www.npr.org/programs/fresh-air/

Scroll down to the program item on:

Technology
In Digital War, Patents are the Weapon of Choice

Excerpt:

October 11, 2012 *New York Times* business reporter Charles Duhigg says
that consumers and innovation are the big losers in the patent wars.
"Patents have become a toll gate on the road of innovation," he says.
There is an audio link to the program.

> One last question...
> what do you call a shark on the bottom of the ocean?:-)

Bottom feeder? >8-0

Regards
Steven Vincent Johnson
www.OrionWorks.com