Started a new run this evening.  I finished the coding for a fully
automated experimental series, and I'm running a trial run to make sure
everything is working correctly.

For the trial run, here is my procedure:

Run a 3 minute baseline with no power to collect temp data.
Run a 5 minute run with 12V 400 mAmp.
Let cell cool to within 5 degrees F of ambient.
Run another 5 minutes with 12V 400 mAmp.
Let cell cool to within 5 of ambient.
Run 5 minutes @ 24VDC and 800 mAmp.
Let cell cool to within 5 of ambient.
Run 5 minutes with alternating between 24VDC 800 mAmp 8 seconds and
24VDC/12VDC rapid alternating pulses for 2 seconds (120-150 pulses per
second)
Continue recording data while cools to within 5 of ambient.

For now, I'm just testing everything out, and not really expecting any LENR
to be happening.  If the delta T for run 4 is statistically significantly
greater than run 3, we may suspect something interesting is happening.  I'm
sampling temp and amperage every 10 seconds.

I'll post a video update when I get time to upload.

Regards,
Jack