I don't accept the claim that there is nothing done under conception.

I agree that there are still doubt whether there is existing conception of
LENR reactor, BUT there are clear evidence that there is probably such
conception done by first Defkalion (who claim enough problems you can
estimate with faire confidence that they have something real), by Brillouin
even if early state, and also by Rossi (because of claims of people
orbiting around him - Rossi being a black hole for trust, invisible itself
but detectable by it's influence around).

It is uncertain, but uncertainty should not be translated into
nonexistence, or even in probable nonexistence. My internal consensus is
that :
P>=0.95 that there is at least a working reactor design currently tested
and requiring only industrialization work.

you can disagree with my number, but P<0.5 seems a clear mistake from the
data we have.
Even Rossi alone is above that.

That none of the reactor is working would requires conspiracy style of
explanations or black swan events. I cannot guarantee that black-swan
p<0.05, leading to my p>=0.95 of a working reactor design somewhere today.

beside that I estimate P>0.90 that convincing mainstream will be impossible
with any scientific evidence, any test, any demo. Only an industrial
success can break the denial.

So yes, no conception will be accepted until it is manufactured and
installed.