Actually, if one reads the entire tome JR posted at
http://inteligentry.com/report.html there are a couple of contingencies
that must be met before demonstrations either live or via video:

1) There is the matter of "pending patents" which sets some sort of
contingency that may block demonstration.  It is unclear exactly what
minimum condition must be met here but it could be (in JR's word) "years".

2) There is the matter of manufacturers desiring no release of information
until they have met some sort of contingency.  It is unclear exactly what
minimum condition must be met here, too.

JR's concluding statement:  "*No real hurry really*."