Note thate ENEA with PdD proved the strong importance of crystalographic
structure.
One kind cause no heat, the other succed at 60%, and mix of two give mixed
results...
http://www.lenrforum.eu/viewtopic.php?f=54&t=674

It seems that DGT discuss of that, increasing the number of surface sites
with less dense cristal...

note also that article from AIP
http://www.lenrforum.eu/viewtopic.php?f=44&t=758&p=2769#p2769