In their 12/12/12 Progress Blog posting, MFMP stated that there was a
dleliberate error in the data viewer, and challenged people to spot it.

*We have a “deliberate mistake” in the data viewer, if you are sober enough
at this time in the day, we challenge you to spot it.
*

Did anyone ever find it?

Jeff