My informants indicate minutes 7-8 of (SVT) illustrate incorporation of "Saint" disks (Square or round - Not critical) into Hot-Cat. Now what is so difficult
for the Vortex lame brains to decipher in the "Mole" comment?

Even Jojo's Worms at his Worm Farm know all about it.

Cheers,

Fart

Eric Walker <http://www.mail-archive.com/search?l=vortex-l@eskimo.com&q=from:%22Eric+Walker%22> Tue, 18 Dec 2012 18:21:24 -0800 <http://www.mail-archive.com/search?l=vortex-l@eskimo.com&q=date:20121218>