On Mon, Dec 17, 2012 at 5:10 PM, Jed Rothwell <jedrothw...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Teslaalset <robbiehobbiesh...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Celani was not able to allow long sustanable mode because this requires a
>> higher temperature, which is possible but not for a long period of time in
>> such transparant tube.
>

> No, that is not an issue. He wrapped the cell in insulation. This allowed
> him to lower the input power a great deal while maintaining the activation
> temperature. But he was not able to lower input to zero. He hoped to do that
> to eliminate all doubts about the calorimetry.
>
> His plan was to trigger the effect with a heater and then gradually back off
> all heater power. I do not know why this did not work. I did not discuss it
> with him. I heard that it did not work. If the effect is an artifact, that
> would be a reason for it not to work.

I maybe be wrong but I think you told us his original plan was to
first raise the temperature of the cell. That would have been
consistent with how the E-cat operates,
which supposedly begins to produce heat at a certain temperature but
doesn't become (temporarily) self-sustaining until a higher
temperature is reached.

Harry