On Dec 22, 2012, at 18:42, Alain Sepeda <alain.sep...@gmail.com> wrote:

> nice job, that remind me some hoover....
>
> I don't see yet if it can help LENR rockets...

I do not see what LENR (i.e. mostly speculation and fiction) has anything to do
with rocket engines (i.e. science).

My hoover (that is also manufactured by Hoover) can also separate dust using
vortex, so there is indeed a corollary!

I wonder if this design could be fitted into jet engines also? I have fantasied
of plasma driven electric jet engine, because plasma state would allow maximal
thermal expansion. But as plasma is way too hot for conventional materials,
Vortex design is necessary to keep hot plasma separate from the engine
structures.

—Jouni