Roger Gregory <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roger_Gregory_(programmer)> and
I developed an ultracentrifugal rocket
engine<http://www.halfwaytoanywhere.com/>that integrated the pump,
chamber, nozzle and exhaust bell into a single
rotating structure.  An interesting feature was the use of Coriolis forces
to enhance combustion and vortex flow within the cooling channels to
enhance heat transfer.  The enormous g-forces not only pumped the liquids
to _very_ high pressures (so the nozzle diameter could be exceedingly small
resulting in an expansion bell that scaled down to the point that it could
be incorporated into the rotating structure), but they served to keep
the hottest gasses moving toward the center and away from most of the
surface area.

After the dot-con bubble burst and the computer industry was purged of the
old-timers like Roger and I, we didn't have the money to continue
development and service the international patent fees, so now the patent is
abandoned.

Since the sources of income guys like us used to have are now occupied by
Asians its going to be up to them to develop it.  The Chinese won't even
have to violate any intellectual property since the patent is abandoned.