You can believe it or not, but I produced the quantum condition from a set of
classical principles.  According to this train of thought the probability of
transition is proportional to the amplitude of vibration at a dimensional
frequency of 1,094,000 hertz -meters per second.  It sort of like a house of
cards.  The higher you build it the greater the probability that it will fall
down.  In the case of the house of cards, a vibration, a gust of air, or
somersetting gives it a nudge and it falls.  What nudges an atom?  There is no
wind or external vibration on the atomic scale.  Yet, there is a chance that a
low vibration low probability reaction will proceed and there is a chance that
high vibration high probability reaction will not proceed.  What is nudging the
vibration.  Life proceeds through a series of quantum transitions.  In a baby
these traditions appear to be random and the baby moves without purpose.    You
could simulate a baby with a random number generator driving its actions.  As
we develop these transitions manifest their self's with a purpose.  The purpose
can be years, decades or centuries down the road.
What gives the quantum transitions of life a purpose?  What is nudging them
with a purpose?  Is it the moon god or the sun god?  I am an atheist and can't
believe that.  What is it ...help...what is driving the probability of
transition in the direction of sententious.  I see that this is happening in my
math.  Why does life want to live?  Atoms want to go in the direction of
increasing entropy, yet life struggles to maintain its low entropy living
state.  Why do not atoms of life want to transient in the direction of
increasing entropy?  Why is the desire of the hole not the some of its parts?

I am seeing something in the equations but I know not what it is.

Frank Znidarsic