You are in error my friend, is condescending and rude. There is no need to
speak that way.

On the contrary, there are most certainly codings within cells that kill
cells that change badly, be it from damage during mitosis or bad
transcription of dna. When these processes fail, we get cancer. In addition
isn't ALL natural selection an issue of the cellular or dna level? The
changes that express themselves are caused at the cellular or dna level.
For example, there is a major difference between the hemoglobin of humans
and other species that has a MASSIVE influence on efficiency.  Its an about
25 percent difference in efficiency. Caused by 3, count them THREE
different amino acids in one protein.