To: <vortex-l@eskimo.com>; <vortex-l@eskimo.com>
Sent: Friday, December 28, 2012 11:23 PM
Subject: Re: [Vo]:[OT] Moon God, Dozens of wives, and marriageable age

At 02:43 AM 12/28/2012, Jojo Jaro wrote:
OK Lomax, let's agree to disagree.

No, because Jojo lies about what we supposedly disagree about. In this "agree to disagree post," he again lies, after having been corrected many times, about what I "say." I haven't said what he opposes to his positino. In one case, in this series, he says for himself, what he has not prevously said. He says that polygamy is "abhorrent and retrograde." Retrograde it might be, that's arguable, but "abhorrent," not. Here is a Christian effectively claiming that what Abraham did, with the support of his first wife, Sarah, is "abhorrent." Yet it was within the customs of the time. Nobody telling the story, which is how we know it, thought it was abhorrent. The analogy with what Muhammad did and Jojo's claims about it is clear.

In another thread, Re: [Vo]:[OT]Birther Myth? or Lomax lies , Jojo lies about what he, himself, quoted, included in the mail, the Executive Order from President Obama, and continues to lie about it. This is perfect, because he lies about what is in his own mail. When he lies about "the truth," and doesn't provide sources -- the norm for him -- it's possible to imagine he is merely mistaken, or, for some, that he's telling the truth, *unless one investigates.* But where the subject he's lying about is right in front of us, that's no longer possible -- unless, of course, what he's claimng is there is actually there.

There are only a few possibilities remaining here.

1. Jojo is high-functioning, in certain ways, but insane. Hallucinating.
2. Jojo is a troll, and lies because it continues the trolling.

I had an excuse for responding to some of his posts. Most of what he's written consists of things that are believed by a substantial number of people, or at least many think that what he's saying is possible. He's asserting common ignorant tropes. So responding to them places information about these subjects in a public record, apposite to the claims.

It's been suggested by someone I respect that the job is done. Jojo has revealed his complete insanity, and that takes us to a possible understanding of the second possibility above. Jojo's mission has been to discredit all the positions he takes. It's called a "straw puppet," a combination of straw man and sock puppet. It's rare, but I've seen it.

In the thread on "FGM," I came upon and acknoweldged a tragedy, that Muslim scholars had inadequately educated the Muslim public about the true meaning of female circumcision as found in the classical sources for Islam, but have allowed ignorance and fundamentalist populism to hold sway. There is a parallel tragedy here, that sane Christian evangelists (I do not think that an oxymoron) have not spoken up to distance their faith from people like Jojo. The result is a discredit to the religion, as a social phenomenon. Islam has suffered from the same, to a degree, but that's ending. Scholars *are* speaking up against the often violent and brutal -- and ignorant -- fundamentalists.

End of topic.

Jojo has claimed that he'll "let [me] have the last word on this topic." He has said the like of that before and was lying -- or if he wasn't lying, he did not honor his word. Let's see what he does this time. He can keep his word or not, I'm done here.

I say intercourse between a 50 year old man and a 9 year old little girl is abhorrent and retrograde. You say it is justified because people around him were not offended. Let's allow the readers to decide if this is abhorrent.

I say marrying multiple wives is abhorrent and retrograde, you say it is OK because other tribes do it. Let's allow the reader to decide if this is abhorrent.

I say worshipping a 2nd rate moon god of muhammed's tribe is retarded, you say it is not, Let's allow the readers to decide if the mood god is their cup of tea over a the Universal God of Judaism and Christianity.

I say a 9 year old little girl is not sexually mature to be a mother, you say she is because she has had her first menstrual cycle. Let's allow the readers to decide if this is abhorrent.

I say the practice of FGM is abhorrent, since it does not have any redeeming or medical value, you say it is OK. Let's allow the readers to decide if this is abhorrent.

I say the truth and cite quality evidence, you tell lies and cite wikipedia and Internet blogs as your evidence. Let's allow the readers to decide if this is abhorrent.

I tell the truth about islam and highlight the corruption of a retrograde and violent religion, you lie and lie for the good of muhammed and islam. Let's allow the readers to decide.

Frankly, I grow tired of reading you boring lengthy tiresome lies of an essay. I guess you've found a way to shut me up. Just bore me with tiresome spin and lies. So, I bow out and let you have the last word on this topic.

Jojo

----- Original Message ----- From: "Abd ul-Rahman Lomax" <a...@lomaxdesign.com>