To: <vortex-l@eskimo.com>
Sent: Friday, December 28, 2012 9:44 PM
Subject: Re: [Vo]:[OT] Moon God, Dozens of wives, and marriageable age

On 12/27/2012 11:12 PM, Jojo Jaro wrote:
OK, since you asked.  Don't say I am trolling.

There is reason to believe that fallen angels are trying to breed with
humans to create a hybrid race.  The Bible called these hybrids
Nephilims. They were universal during the days of Noah. They interbred
with human women to give birth to giant hybrids - Hercules, Persues,
Atlas etc.  They interbreed with normal animal to give birth to
hideous dinasaurs and loathsome creatures.  This was the primary
reason why God had to wipe out the entire race of life on Earth with a
global flood.  Fallen angels and demons wanted to subvert the plan of
God by corrupting man.  If human DNA are all tainted with demonic DNA,
the messiah, which has to come as a man (pure human) can not come.
They would have effectively thwarted God's plan for redemption.

You know you're just making this stuff up, right?