Now, we are getting into Philosophy. OK, I'll bite since I am not too busy yet.

As to the issue of "unverfiiable source". You need to define what you mean by unverifiable. How does one go about verifying a history book like the Bible? You call it unverifiable because you choose to not believe it despite evidence as to its integrity. Archeologists have verified many of the statements in the Bible. Long lost cities, locations, practices and cultures have been verified to have existed according to what is written in the Bible. Most notably, the existence of theAssyrian Kingdom have recently been verified. For decades, nobody can find proof of the existence of the Assyrian Empire and its capital Nineveh. The Bible stood alone in its defense for the existence of the Assyrian Empire and its capital Nineveh. People scoofed at the Bible because it was "wrong".

Well, lo and behold, Nineveh has been found and replete with amazing cultural and archeological finds that establishes once and for all that it existed at the time period and location that the Bible said it was. But, did that increase you belief in the integrity of the Bible? I do not believe so. You still call it a "fairy tale" and unverifiable. Despite this kinds of discovery occuring hundreds and thousands of time, in all fields of science, you still call the Bible unverifiable.

The Bible has verifed that the Earth was round in 3 different locations in the Bible. Yet, that is not enough to "verfiy" it. There are literally hundreds of statements about scientific facts we did not discover until recently, that is in the Bible. Yet, that is not enough to "verify" it.

What will it take to verify the Bible for you my friend? You will finally believe that the Bible is true when you see Demons and fallen Angels descend down on you. But by then, it would be too late for you.

You see my friend, you do not believe the Bible because you chose not to believe it; not because you CAN NOT believe it. Facts are there if you choose to believe it.

Jojo

----- Original Message ----- From: "Craig" <cchayniepub...@gmail.com>