Mark, insults from me will stop the moment insults to me stops. It's that simple.

And it's not about turning the other cheek and forgive, cause I have done that. This is now way beyond forgiveness of an occasional insult. This is now about fighting back against systemic and organized attacks from a gang of mob bullies.

Jojo

----- Original Message ----- From: "MarkI-ZeroPoint" <zeropo...@charter.net>
To: <vortex-l@eskimo.com>
Sent: Sunday, December 30, 2012 2:25 AM
Subject: RE: [Vo]:List integrity

Good to see you're on-line, Horace... even if 'cloaked'.

Just wanted to support your wise words about why the recent exchange got out
of control... some people just can't keep their fingers off the keyboard.

To all Vorts,
Personal attacks are specifically forbidden on this forum, and I would hope
that one has the conscious self-awareness and restraint to reread your
posting before hitting 'Send', and *PURGE* it of all forms of name-calling
and veiled derogatory implications... especially when it comes to belief
systems. That's not too much to ask of rational human beings, is it?

-Mark Iverson