Perhaps in that case, Jaro, we would all be served better if you WERE to
start drinking.  I'd start with a good rum and coke, I'd suggest Whaler's
dark rum, one shot, poured into a can of cherry coke, with a couple of ice
cubes. Very relaxing!

Alexander Hollins

(ps, your very declarations against certain religions is an insult to
humanity as a whole.)