Below, Jojo promised to allow me "the last word." This is it. It really doesn't matter, though, because I'm done. anyway I already shut down response in other threads. There are issues raised in these exchanges that can be of value, but they are also basically off-topic.

The relevance I could assert is that they reveal a certain type of thinking that is not all that uncommon, it is merely extremely visible with Jojo. Jojo is demonstrating a hazard that we are all subject to. To avoid it requires care and a willingness to self-examine.