The construction of the Klostermann test device is not in the proper
configuration to test for over unity energy output.
For that over unity test, the popper is best to use.

The Papp reaction acts as a kind of capacitor which stores the energy input
that has been expended in the production of the spark discharge.

Experimentation with the Plasmatron, a device similar to the popper in some
particulars if not concept will produce over unity energy output.
See
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mT-94c1Q6Ms

It is reasonable to expect that the feedback current when added to the
energy exerted in the vigorous movement of the piston will comfortably
exceed over unity energy production expectations.

In my opinion, a popper configuration in preference to a cannon is most
amenable to a full accounted of all the energy output sources that the Papp
reaction may produce.

 When attacked by the pseudoskeptics,  I would suggest to resist any
tendency to intimidation but patiently explain all the subtleties involved
in the Papp reaction.
I am sure that is patience, together with a full command of the subject
matter will be effective in protecting LENR from their skepticism.

Cheers:   Axil