With regardd to the place of death of Aaron.  This is what the Bible has to say
about it.

20:27 And Moses did as the LORD commanded: and they went up into mount Hor in
the sight of all the congregation. 20:28 And Moses stripped Aaron of his
garments, and put them upon Eleazar his son; and Aaron died there in the top of
the mount: and Moses and Eleazar came down from the mount. 20:29 And when all
the congregation saw that Aaron was dead, they mourned for Aaron thirty days,
even all the house of Israel." (Numbers 20:22-29 KJV)

33:37 And they removed from Kadesh, and pitched in mount Hor, in the edge of
the land of Edom.

33:38 And Aaron the priest went up into mount Hor at the commandment of the
LORD, and died there, in the fortieth year after the children of Israel were
come out of the land of Egypt, in the first day of the fifth month.

33:39 And Aaron was an hundred and twenty and three years old when he died in
mount Hor." (Numbers 33:37-39 KJV)

"10:6 And the children of Israel took their journey from Beeroth of the
children of Jaakan to Mosera: there Aaron died, and there he was buried; and
Eleazar his son ministered in the priest's office in his stead. 10:7 >From
thence they journeyed unto Gudgodah; and from Gudgodah to Jotbath, a land of
rivers of waters. 10:8 At that time the LORD separated the tribe of Levi, to
bear the ark of the covenant of the LORD, to stand before the LORD to minister
unto him, and to bless in his name, unto this day. 10:9 Wherefore Levi hath no
part nor inheritance with his brethren; the LORD is his inheritance, according
as the LORD thy God promised him." (Deuteronomy 10:6-9 KJV)

So, John is complaining that the Bible says two different locations for the
place of death of Aaron.  In fact that would be true at first glance, until you
realize that Mosera (or Moseroth) is in the general area of Mount Hor.  Just
like when we say "Yellowstone", it is a big place with many places.

When you read the verses carefully, you will realize that Aaron died on the top
of Mount Hor, he was brought down from the top and people mourned him for 30
days and he was buried in Mosera, which was within the vicinity of the base of
Mount Hor.

So, in fact, there is no contradiction.

NEXT!

Jojo