"do not repay evil with evil or insult with insult"  1 Pet. 3:9 NIV

________________________________
From: leaking pen [mailto:itsat...@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, January 03, 2013 4:08 PM
To: vortex-l@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: [Vo]:something to consider

I'm pointing out an inconsistency in a particular simile you made. Please, tell
me if I have misrepresented your views

Alex Hollins

On Thu, Jan 3, 2013 at 1:55 PM, Jojo Jaro
<jth...@hotmail.com<mailto:jth...@hotmail.com>> wrote:
Because you have shown your disdain for me and my views, I will now treat your
views with equal disdain.

Insults to my faith started from multiple members of this group long long long
before I started insulting Lomax by telling the truth about his religion.

You might say there is nothing that leaking pen has posted in this post that
would constitute an insult but you need to take his whole post history to
properly evaluate his intent with this post.  Based on his hostile history to
me, I have perceived this post to be an insult.  In fact, this is the 4th
insult he has directed to me and this is the first time I am responding to him
with an insult.

Jojo

PS, I have agreed to Mark's and David's reasonable proposal to stop the cycle
of insults, and I have not insulted anyone, in fact, I have not posted for over
12 hours now, and yet fresh insults continue to head my way.

My friends, I am not the problem here.