> It would premature to stop those investments now because LENR might come
> to pass. Even I think so, and no one is more confident that cold fusion
> has to potential to displace all other sources of energy than I am.
>
> It has the potential, yes. But first it must be controlled, then
developed.
> There is no telling how long that might take. Even if I saw a working
Rossi
> reactor, I would not advise Siemens or GE to abandon development of all
> other energy technology. Not just yet.

You carry a strong streak of pragmatism in you, Jed.

If I had anything to say about what our DoE ought to fund, I'd do my best to
hedge my bets by diversifying as much as possible. That means I would make
sure LENR research got a fair share of the nation's portfolio as well.

Regards,
Steven Vincent Johnson
www.OrionWorks.com
www.zazzle.com/orionworks