On 02/06/2013 04:08 PM, Jed Rothwell wrote:
> Vorl Bek <vorl....@antichef.com <mailto:vorl....@antichef.com>> wrote:
>

>     I don't follow. Did the predictions of increased temperature say
>     that there would be no increase for the past 16 years, which is
>     the case?
>

> It is a myth that temperatures have not increased in 16 years. The
> people making this claim started with the highest outlier point 16
> years ago. See:

I don't agree with that, but you can see it here:

http://climexp.knmi.nl/data/ihadcrut4110_-180-180E_-90-90N_n_1998:2013.png

and you can draw it yourself and take your own copy of the data here:

http://climexp.knmi.nl/selectfield_obs.cgi?someone@somewhere

And to Chris Zell,

Your post on the economics of global warming is relevant. Your message
came in when several other messages came in, which were just making jokes.

Craig