Hi Craig, and fellow vortexians,

    I'm looking at your graph on temperature anomalies and every data point
is above 0.  Shouldn't some of you anomalies be negative.   You have 16
years of positive anomalies but not a single negative.  I think that proves
the point that temperatures are trending higher.  If you have positive
anomalies for 16 years,  that seems to be a trend.

Best Regards,
Chuck