Kevin, having given this more thought, if you want to apply the BEC concept to the hydroton that I propose is the active structure in LENR, I'm listening. We all agree that a method must be found to release mass-energy without producing energetic particles or energetic radiation. To do this, the D nuclei must form a relationship within a structure (cluster) that is unique. Perhaps the BEC has the required properties, but this is not obvious based on the arguments made so far.

Begin forwarded message:

From: Edmund Storms <stor...@ix.netcom.com>
Date: February 12, 2013 3:29:09 PM MST
To: vortex-l@eskimo.com
Cc: Edmund Storms <stor...@ix.netcom.com>
Subject: Re: [Vo]:Bose Einstein Condensate formed at Room Temperature

The problem is that apparently we are not talking about the same thing or even using the same concepts. I'm taking about cold fusion and you are talking about BEC. You are making all kinds of assumptions based on theory while I'm trying to describe what is present in the real world. I know how lasers can be used to cool. That is not how lasers are used when they are applied to cold fusion. I know that claims are made that BEC can be produced at room temperature based on how energy fields behave. This, in my opinion, has no relationship to how deuterons behave in PdD. Unfortunately I do not have the time to reach an understanding here, even if this were possible. I can only give you my objections to your conclusions.

Ed