It is accepted in mainstream physics. This technology has just begun
development. Because the field is new, there the number of applications is
few. He engineers have not taken full advantage of the basic scientific
research.

If we can pack large numbers of electrons into a confined space, each
electron would assume it’s on quantum number because it is confined like a
the orbitals of electrons in an atom.

This pile of electrons form an artificial atom but it doesn’t have nucleus
and have a very large range of quantum numbers.

When a gamma ray strikes this pile of electrons, the kinetic energy of the
photon transfers it energy to the electrons and the quantum number of one
or more electrons increases.

These excited electrons can reemit the energy at a lower wavelength or
lower energy electron can enter into the pile because the gamma has made
some energy gap room.

A quantum dot holds a pile of electrons that do this function.

Large quantum dots have been created that can store 600 electrons and
handle a photon of about 1 MeV.

See page 42

www.physics.umanitoba.ca/nano/publications/comments.pdf

This lack of gammas in LENR leads me to suspect that there are cavities
that hold large numbers of electrons to downshift the gamma photons.
The gamma’s will also allow these cavities to pack more electrons in
because the gammas increase the quantum numbers of the electrons already
there to higher quantum levels allowing lower energy electrons to sneak
into the pile.

Glad to help:   Axil