From: Chris Zell <chrisz...@wetmtv.com>
To: vortex-l <vortex-l@eskimo.com>
Sent: Mon, Feb 25, 2013 4:42 pm
Subject: RE: [Vo]:Tech Predictions

I apologize if it seems that I introduce material associated with conspiracies
but I feel I have been driven to them, having no alternative.  At present, the
world looks so bizarre to me, I cannot satisfy my sense of logic otherwise -
and if it isn't obvious already, the adventure of trying to confirm LENR in the
minds of others tends to justify such an outlook IMHO.

 Saying that the human race - and its elite - are no more irrational than in
the past is no comfort if technology could give anyone the power of a weapon of
mass destruction. Worrying about assault rifles looks like small potatoes, over
the long road.

Thus, unless we gain the oversight of benevolent aliens or develop a mass
psychic consciousness that protects us, the future looks more like Afghanistan.
Do some say that SETI can't find aliens because they probably advanced far
enough to blow themselves up?