I don't know anyone on this list who has met Rossi.. But Krivit is one of
the few people who has met Rossi and watched him run one of his
demonstrations. Rossi claimed to be producing kilowatts of steam, while his
device was clearly not putting out more than an electric tea kettle. This
would have been enough to convince many of us, had we been there, that
Rossi was either delusional or a huckster.

We have very little evidence to suggest that Rossi is not a pathological
liar, as he has demonstrated nothing concrete. His 3rd party engineer who
was picked by the customer was an old acquaintance.

I know that some people have reported meeting Rossi and thinking that he
appeared to be a nice, sincere, older gentleman.. But unfortunately, that
does not mean that he is not delusional.  (A quick look on youtube will
find dozens of people recounting their encounters with outer space aliens,
with straight faces and the utmost sincerity.)

Perhaps Rossi has taken the quote of Jean Giraudoux to heart:
The *secret* of *success* is *sincerity*. Once you can fake that you've got
it made.

Krivit is also in a position to hear whispers from people who may have
talked with Rossi--perhaps under NDA. And people will understandably talk
about LENR because of the fantastic claims that Rossi puts forth. If there
was ANY hard evidence that Rossi had "closed the loop" or even generated
significant energy over time, that kind of information would leak so fast
it would be unstoppable. The financial markets would be quick to capitalize
on any disruption to the status quo of big oil. Last I checked, all oil
stocks are doing well.

As far as professional suicide goes... I don't think it will apply.. Its
nice that someone takes a stand for their position and puts their
livelihoods and reputations on the line..

- Brad