The magnetization energy of neo magnets is small, hardly worth considering
as a power source.

I think it's about the energy recovered from just one traverse of a magnetic
material from infinity to contact.

  It's related to  the area inside the hysteresis curve.  I have the figures
somewhere,

but can't find them right now.

Neo magnets don't demagnetize even in repulsion after many millions of
cycles.

You should look elsewhere for sources of energy.

Since magnetic phenomena are highly non linear in both time and space (
which may result in emergent properties) , these kinds of problems are
notoriously

unfathomable ( incomputable except via numerical methods and most models
don't even consider magnetic viscosity Sv,

whereby the response of a ferromagnetic material to an applied field is
delayed from nanoseconds to seconds depending

on the material ( for neo, it's about 1 msec , which I  personally measured
)).

Hoyt Stearns

Scottsdale, Arizona US