On Thu, May 2, 2013 at 12:47 PM, <pagnu...@htdconnect.com> wrote:

My guess is that these are the hardest to remove from circulating air.
> - probably it's better to keep them in a confined chamber when preparing a
> colloid.  I am not sure whether they penetrate skin.

I suspect that another problem is with nickel, specifically.  I had a watch
with a nickel wristband at one point, and I gradually developed a severe
and chronic rash.  There was a welt on my wrist for several months after I
stopped wearing the watch.  So the nanopowder nickel particles could
potentially cause a great deal of irritation in the lungs and a powerful
immune response as a result.

Eric