There's non need to compare scratches for who carefully followed the 2011
Oct demo.
What i wanted to point out is that A.R. promised pictures of the customer
delivery of three assets but what we saw is just the moving of the same old
box from a dismissing facility (bologna) to the new one (Ferrara).
I know that for hard believing fans these worth gold but for us poor
skeptics it looks like one of our smart energy hero's countless jokes.
Cheers