You have to admire the bravery of the scientists that ran these tests and
put out this paper. The enemies of the ideas that they purport to verify
will try to destroy them.

How much faith that one puts in a test is usually determined by the faith
that one has in the people who ran the test.

If a vested interest can destroy that credibility of the testers, then they
can destroy the value of the test that they have conducted.

I predict that this test will not advance LENR against the vested interests
afraid against it because the vested interests are very strong compared to
the maximum credibility that a single test can generate.

More LENR tests are required to increase the forces of credibility. For
those who can, who have the ability and know how, now that you know what
can be done, your systems are still of great value in the replication
effort.

The fight has just begun. Looking past this time of euphoria, like any
initial systems design, the Rossi system is still a poor system if viewed
in absolute terms, so other more innovative LENR solutions have an
increased value in the upcoming LENR fray.

But what is most important is the absolute validation that something is
happening beyond the current consensus of scientific thought.

The first transistor looked very bad and did not perform well at all. But
that flawed device inspired a vision of what could be done, and that there
is great value in doing it.