This is Krivit's reaction on the Forbes article:

Steven B. Krivit  <http://blogs.forbes.com/people/stevenbkrivit/>9 hours ago

This is a partially independent measurement, performed on a device that was
built by and controlled by Rossi, and located in Rossi’s facility. The
measurement was performed by some of the parties that have been involved in
this scam since 2011.

The fact that the authors of the paper have stated that they have performed
an independent test is a significant misrepresentation and would qualify as
research misconduct by some organizations.

Steven B. Krivit
Publisher and Senior Editor, New Energy Times
Editor-in-Chief, 2011 Wiley Nuclear Energy Encyclopedia

--
Patrick

www.tRacePerfect.com
The daily puzzle everyone can finish but not everyone can perfect!
The quickest puzzle ever!