http://cold-fusion.ca/floridagate-puts-rossi-under-scrutiny-299000

*“Floridagate” puts Rossi under scrutiny*

The matter was investigated by Mr James Stokes who reported “Dr Rossi
stated the active ingredients are powdered nickel and a tablet containing a
compound which releases hydrogen gas during the process. The output thermal
energy is six times the electrical energy input. He acknowledged that *no
nuclear reactions occur during the process and that only low energy photons
in the energy range 50-100 keV occur within the device. There are no
radiation readings above background when the device is in operation.* Since
the device is not a reactor, the NRC does not have jurisdiction. Since
there is no radioactive materials used in the construction and no
radioactive waste is generated by it, the State of Florida, Bureau of
Radiation Control has no jurisdiction. *Currently, all production,
distribution and use of these devices is overseas.* Dr Rossi has arranged
to meet with Underwriter Laboratories (UL) to seek approval for
manufacturing in the United States.”