Two things that confuse me about the two tests.
First,  they both utilized completely different power sources that were
supposedly part of his trade secret. the supply during the first test was a
three phase supply but the second one was a single phase output supply. Is it
practical that for the power to be so critical to this device for him to be
able to switch power inputs so easily or is the power not important and this is
just Rossi trying to distract folks from the real magic in his system? Second,
Rossi is incredibly paranoid and for good reason i might add, so was their
something the first test showed that he was concerned about which caused him to
'paint' the second ecat to hide something? I'm hypothesizing that the uneven
paint job was an afterthought to hide something and not prepared purposefully
like that.

Also why did he agree to the test now? Is he comfortable enough in his progress
in the design and with his partners now that he is willing to begin sharing
with others or is it some form of misdirection play on his part?

Also I always enjoyed reading Dr. Kim's papers on lenr and i think these tests
make some of those theories less plausible, however would love to read his
comments on the tests. i don't believe he has ever posted on here.