James Bowery <jabow...@gmail.com> wrote:

The site isn't loading.

It is now back on line.

My goodness! The author, Gary Wright, is an extremist.

Regarding me, Wright says: "Are they [Levi et al.] expecting everyone to
blindly believe everything Rossi has said or done in the past as Jed
Rothwell is desperately trying to get people to do?"

After all the nasty things I have said about Rossi it is a little
surprising Wright thinks I am blindly supportive. If Rossi turns out to be
completely right, I hope that he too will overlook my snide remarks.

It is odd that Wright attacks Levi et al. for making equivocal, guarded
statements:

"This abstract was written after the tests, why does it say 'possible
anomalous heat production'? Doesn’t that conflict with their conclusions?"

Yet elsewhere he attacks them -- and me -- claiming we are unequivocal.
Which is it? Are we too hesitant, or too certain?

Logic is not his strong suit.