The voltage measurements are identified by the nomenclature of the
display, so "v12" refers to the calculated voltage difference between
the phase1 probe and the phase2 probe. This is the standard measurement
technique for delta-connected three phase power. The meter hardware
measures the voltage from each phase wire to neutral, but that data is
not displayed (although it could and should have been). The current
display indicates what is measured through each of the phase wires by
the clamp-on ammeter probes.

Regarding the placement of the measurement probes, the report states on
page 5:
"The instrument was connected directly to the E-Cat HT cables by means
of three clamp ammeters, and three probes for voltage measurement."

However, I note that on page 16 describing the March test it states:
"The clamp ammeters were connected upstream from the control box to
ensure trustworthiness of the measurements performed."

Although it isn't completely clear, I take these two statements to mean
that in the first test the measurement point was on the output wires of
the triac based blue control box. My comments therefore were an attempt
to deduce something useful about the waveforms being fed to the E-Cat,
in the spirit of reverse-engineering.

Regarding the instrument itself, the spec shows a transient capture
capability of 16 usec, which would correspond to an upper frequency
limit of 62 kHz. That is probably the source of another comment
mentioning this figure. The wires from the control box to the E-Cat
appear to be standard solid-core electric power wires. These would be
capable of carrying substantial current at several hundred kHz, such a
might be produced by a HF switching power supply. What the meter used
would show from such an input can only be speculated.

I am an EE, specializing in digital and analog audio systems and acoustics.