I am not sure what Mark is referring to but I believe the core of the Earth
is a Black Brane (most likely 5 dimensions curled up), her magnetic fields
are connected 1-1 Branes(strings), our quantum gravity field contains 1-2
Branes with the Sun, which is also a larger black brane at her core.  Those
billions of tons of CMEs and solar wind contain closed string 1-Branes and
along with our quantum gravity field they also create our severe weather on
Earth, through vacuum condensing and electromagnetic activity, along with
sinkholes and seismic activity.

We are all in effect orbiting approx. 3960 miles away from the Earth's
black hole/brane core on a lump of baryonic matter surrounding her.  Te Sun
is a black brane particle collider and collapser of Hydrogen.

Stewart
darkmattersalot.com