Actually I believe it refers to the Judgers of Truth and Knowledge like it
reads.

I have followed the Rossi saga for two years as well as DGT and many other
research articles and papers.  I am convinced there is anomalous heat there
and possibly endothermic vacuum at times.  Many of the Scientists are very
reputable that have researched this. Skepticism is OK, but I suggest you
plow through 24 years of research before you mock "true believers".

I can be much more fun to search than destroy, as you just might find
something in your search.  Just my opinion

Stewart