It was parallel thinking, I well know each field has its own
characteristics and fate. Cold Fusion had the problem of reproducibility
from the very start this
is the real cause of its bad reputation. Theoretical weakness has just added
to the problem- it seems to be so intellectual.
I understand your position and role, you will not agree officially so
please do
not answer- I tell you that Rossi has discovered a new kind, a new level
of LENR, working with a different mechanism  that gives more intense
excess heat. Rossi has excess heat, it is true  he has tried to show he
has more than it is actually there. But excess heat is certain in the
2011 series of experiments and this test of the Professors too. You
are highly intelleigent and creative and able to invent all kind of
imaginary flaws.
Time will pass, new experiments will come more and more convincing, then
LENR+ devices will enter the market and any resistence will be futile.
You, Mary Yugo and Gary Wright are outsider Rosssi killers and who knows
your real identity.. you will disappear with discretion from the sight.
Remember
my words when it will happen and drink a glass of what-you-like for my soul
and memory.
Steve Krivit is an other case, his professional suicide is a tragic event.
You can do with this message what you wish, save answering to it.
Peter

--
Dr. Peter Gluck
Cluj, Romania