that point merit some correction
http://www.lenr-forum.com/showthread.php?815-Celani-discovery-of-High-Temp-Superconduction-rejected<http://www.lenr-forum.com/showthread.php?815-Celani-discovery-of-High-Temp-Superconduction-rejected&highlight=celani+superconduction>

Celani found HTSC as an anomaly, and as Kuhn explain, anomalies are
rejected as long as possible...
mainstream accept HTSC when is was so undeniable ... and by the way it is
not so shocking, not so far from the usual paradigm...

"

   - (1983-1987). After the experience with silicon detectors (sensitivity
   of about 1e-/3.6eV energy released), I decided to study innovative
   detectors having an equivalent sensitivity thousand times larger. So I
   started to study Superconducting Tunnel Junctions (Ni-Pb; T=4.2K), in
   collaboration with Salerno University, having an intrinsic energy gap of
   only few meV. Found some quite intriguing results using thick junctions on
   1985. One of these were contaminated (by chance) from several other
   elements and showed behaviour similar to superconductivity even at
   temperature as large as 77K (LN2). It was stated a multi-disciplinary
   Commission in order to clarify the origin of such signals. *Unfortunately
   the results were rejected, a-priori, because in disagreement with the BCS
   model/theory* (i.e. max temperature of superconductivity stated at 32K).
   One year later Bednorz and Muller (from IBM, Zurich), independently (and
   starting from different points of view), found similar results in Cuprate
   Oxides mixed with rare-hearts and got Nobel Prize."

It is funny as the myth of teleological and materialist science is denied
by evidences.