On Fri, May 31, 2013 at 9:26 AM, Jed Rothwell <jedrothw...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Even the people here such as Cude cannot come up with anything. They are
> scraping the bottom of the barrel when they say that "three-phase
> electricity is difficult to measure" or "there might be a hidden wire under
> the insulation," forgetting that the researchers have to strip off the
> insulation to measure voltage.

No one knew how Keely did his tricks either, until he died and they ripped
up his workshop.

And I'm not convinced those guys stripped any wires. It's far from clear it
wasn't Rossi or his delegate who didn't do all the setup. He certainly did
it in the December run. And to hear Essen, the Swedes were pretty much
hands off. All Hartman did was look around and take pictures.

>  Cude came dangerously close to admitting the COP might be over 1.

You just miss the point. I was disputing the idea that it was ready for
commercialization even if the claim were true, and so the idea that his
power supply is for industrial purposes is nonsense.