Joshua Cude <joshua.c...@gmail.com> wrote:

And I'm not convinced those guys stripped any wires.

How does one measure voltage without stripping wires?

> It's far from clear it wasn't Rossi or his delegate who didn't do all the
> setup.

Okay, so you are saying they attached the voltage probe to the bare wire
without looking at the wire. With their eyes closed, perhaps?

I myself am afraid of electricity. So I would never attach a probe to a
wire with my eyes closed. I think electricians and EEs would all agree with
me on this. You want to look at what you are doing in these situations.